AdvoServ is an owner and operator of over 60 group residence facilities for individuals with developmental disabilities in New Jersey, Florida and Delaware. The company owns the majority of its real estate and operates in a highly specialized segment of the behavioral health market in which supply shortages persist and demand is quite pronounced. GI partnered with the management team on strategic real estate initiatives including site selection, capital improvements, financing, and portfolio management.
- Investment Date: December 2009 to November 2015
- Status: Realized
- GI Role: Sole Investor
Real Estate Initiatives
- Operational orientation calibrated to investment objectives
- Effective management of capital structure
- Active asset and platform management
- Recruitment and retention of exceptional real estate talent
GI sold AdvoServ to Wellspring Capital Management in November 2015.