Plum is a leading owner and operator of skilled nursing homes in California, Utah and Arizona with expertise in acquiring and turning around underperforming properties. Plum owns the majority of its properties and maintains stable occupancy rates. GI partnered with the management team on various strategic real estate initiatives including site selection, capital improvements, repositioning, financing, and portfolio management.
- Investment Date: July 2006 to December 2012
- Status: Realized
- GI Role: Sole Investor
Real Estate Initiatives
- Operational orientation calibrated to investment objectives
- Effective management of capital structure
- Active asset and platform management
- Recruitment and retention of exceptional real estate talent
GI Partners sold Plum Healthcare to Bay Bridge Capital Partners in December 2012.
San Marcos, CA